Chloë Thomas is the founder of eCommerce MasterPlan.
She is a best selling Author, international and keynote speaker, and host of the eCommerce MasterPlan podcast – all of which are built on her expertise and experience in eCommerce strategy and marketing.
Chloë has been working in online marketing since 2001, and been deeply involved in eCommerce since 2004.
Across her career, Chloë has seen many businesses that have struggled to get to grips with eCommerce. In response, she crafted the eCommerce MasterPlan to help companies plan, develop and grow a successful eCommerce business, whilst avoiding the potential pitfalls along the way.
Presently she works with both client-side and supplier-side businesses in the space, helping the former to grow their businesses faster, and helping the latter to attract more of the former!
This includes speaking at new business events, client conferences, and webinars. As well as writing white papers, blogs, and other marketing content.
Cool impressive mentions include:
- Power Retail’s (Australia’s number one eCommerce publisher) named Chloë one of the world’s top 10 eCommerce commentators.
- The eCommerce MasterPlan Podcast is the number one eCommerce podcast in the UK.
- Customer Manipulation is an Amazon.com bestseller
- Chloë is an “eCommerce Rockstar” – Skip Fedura, dotmailer
- Chloë is an “eCommerce visionary” – Kate Russell, BBC
eCommerceMasterPlan.com is the home of everything Chloë is currently working on to accelerate the success of small and medium sized eCommerce businesses worldwide.
If you’d like to know more, have a browse around the website or contact us.