Chloë Thomas is the founder of eCommerce MasterPlan.
She is a best selling Author, international and keynote speaker, and host of the award-winning eCommerce MasterPlan podcast AND the exciting new Keep Optimising Podcast – all of which are built on her 15+ years expertise and experience in eCommerce strategy and marketing.
Chloë has been working in online marketing since 2001, and been deeply involved in eCommerce since 2004.
Across her career, Chloë has seen many businesses that have struggled to get to grips with eCommerce. In response, she crafted the eCommerce MasterPlan to help companies plan, develop and grow a successful eCommerce business, whilst avoiding the potential pitfalls along the way.
Presently she is focusing on helping as many businesses as possible to solve their eCommerce and marketing problems via the insight and inspiration they can access via the podcasts, books, and more!
This includes speaking at new business events, client conferences, and webinars. As well as writing white papers, blogs, and other marketing content.
Cool impressive mentions include:
- Power Retail’s (Australia’s number one eCommerce publisher) named Chloë one of the world’s top 10 eCommerce commentators.
- Scurri named Chloë a Top 50 Influencer in eCommerce and Shipping in 2019.
- The eCommerce MasterPlan Podcast is the number one eCommerce podcast in the UK, top 200 business podcast in the world, and won the Business Excellence Awards ‘eCommerce Marketing Expert of the Year award’ in 2020.
- Within 1 month of launching the Keep Optimising Podcast was a top 15 Marketing podcast on Apple Podcasts in FIVE different countries.
- Her most recent book ‘eCommerce Marketig’ has been an Amazon.com bestseller, and the bestselling ‘ecommerce’ book on Amazon.co.uk for over 6 months
- Chloë is an “eCommerce Rockstar” – Skip Fedura, dotmailer
- Chloë is an “eCommerce visionary” – Kate Russell, BBC
If you’d like to know more, have a browse around the website or contact us.