Chloë Thomas is a fantastic addition to any eCommerce conference line up. Able to cover both detailed topics (How to Structure your Remarketing Activity) and “mesmerising” Key Note sessions.
Always happy to tailor content to meet your audience’s needs – she rarely gives the same presentation twice!
Details of recent speaking engagements, plus some video examples are below.
I found Chloe to be a very engaging speaker and what really struck me was how long people made the Q&A session last. Normally at TableCrowd events it’s over and done with in 5 minutes, we were there for 45-50 minutes.
Andre Brown, Chief Executive, Attraqt
Chloë’s focus is on eCommerce marketing – how to leverage the latest and best ideas and opportunities to get more traffic and orders.
At the moment the following topics are getting a great reaction:
- The Future of eCommerce
- Why we have to embrace Customer Persuasion
- The Customer MasterPlan – How to Increase Sales by Marketing to both New and Repeat Customers
- Promotions – getting beyond 20% off!
- How Your eCommerce Delivery Strategy can Increase Your Sales
- B2B eCommerce – the next big opportunity?
Please do get in contact to discuss your event and topic ideas.
One of our primary reasons for calling on Chloe to speak at our events is that she always manages to deliver what is quite technical information in a way that makes it easy to understand and assimilate. She has developed an excellent speaking style over the years which is informal whilst retaining an authoritative air and our delegates have certainly appreciated her insight.
Always well prepared with the latest information to share, Chloe is open, friendly and approachable – all of which makes her training sessions and presentations thoroughly engaging.”
Jane Revell-Higgins, Direct Commerce Association
Selection of speaking engagements:
- Marketing Week eCommerce Conference – Athens, Greece 2018
- Internet Retailing Expo – Chairman – Birmingham 2016 & 2017 & booked for 2018 The UK’s largest eCommerce event
- KhaosCon – the Khaos Control client summit – 2017
- dotmailer Summit – London 2017
- Internet Retailing Conference & eDelivery Conference – Chairman – London 2016 & 2017
- eCommerce Expo – Chairing – 2017
- eCommerce Expo (on behalf of Trustpilot) – London 2016
- The eCommerce Club “2016: It’s all about the Customer” – London 2016
- SLI Connect “How to Get More New Customers to Your Site” – London 2016
- TeComm ‘Power to the Customer’ – Romania 2015
- eCommerce Association Ireland – Dublin 2015
- My Life in Digital, UKTI Event – Barnstaple 2015 “Chloë was mesmerising”
- The Future of Fashion in eCommerce – London 2015
- Critical eCommerce Tips – UKTI eCommerce Event Series Keynote Speaker 2014/2015
Working with Chloe on our large flagship events has been excellent. The content that Chloe delivered was always relevant and engaging and her ability to be flexable with the content depending on the nature of the audience was extremely pleasing, attendee feedback continuously reflects this.
From an event organisers point of view Chloe is pleasure to work with, she has never missed a content deadline or let us down on any occasion.”
Matthew Hill, Marketing & Events Coordinator, Peninsula Enterprise
Book Chloë for your eCommerce event
Chloë Thomas is available to speak on eCommerce Strategy and Marketing topics anywhere in the world (including webinars and podcasts!).
If you are interested in booking Chloë Thomas for your event please fill in the form below and one of the team will get back to you shortly:
Chloe was a fantastic addition to our conference, speaking on the topic of “5 Top ecommerce Trends for 2015” in our Digital Surgery. She was able to focus in on the trends and pitched perfectly to a business audience from a variety of sectors and backgrounds. Working with Chloe on the run up to the conference was a pleasure, and all materials were ready and submitted by deadlines before the event. The feedback from businesses was overwhelming as they found the session both informative, engaging and filled with practical advice.”
David Callaghan, Project Officer, Superfast Cornwall