Chloë Thomas is a fantastic addition to any eCommerce conference line up. Able to cover detailed topics, deliver “mesmerising” Key Note sessions, or moderate/chair panels or the whole event.
Equally happy in real-world or virtual settings she’ll bring energy and content to your event to help you keep the audience, panellists, and sponsors happy.
Panel and Event Chairing Services
Panel sessions and conferences (whether online or offline) can be taken to another level with the right chairperson/host/moderator.
The right host will keep your audience engaged, and set your speakers and panellists up for success.
Chloe is a wonderful facilitator and enabler of people in marketing campaigns. She has a voice that sounds like a hug, and listens.Amy Marks, Marketing Manager EMEA Klevu
Chloe has the gift of being both a hands and a hands-off type of person. As a marketing professional, she understands your business goals and offers fresh and exciting ideas to support you as part of the process.
To date, I have worked with Chloe on 4 projects including,
– [On-demand series] Product Discovery Unlocked (Sales blocker campaign, Klevu led);
– [Webinar] How B2B Can Scale with the Benefits of SaaS with Technology partner BigCommerce and joint client, Toolstop;
– [Webinar] Digital Transformation: LSE Retail Group and agency partner Vaimo
– [Live Panel Webinar] Increasing Customer Lifetime Value as end-to-end delivery with Klarna, Brightpearl, Dotdigital and Nosto.
I highly recommend Chloe as an expert in marketing, particularly within the e-commerce and SaaS space.
Since 2015 Chloë has been honing her question asking skills on her successful interview-based podcasts, as a result of which she regularly chairs conferences at some of the biggest eCommerce conferences in the UK:
- Internet Retailing Expo – Chairman – Birmingham 2016-2019 The UK’s largest eCommerce event
- Internet Retailing Conference & eDelivery Conference – Chairman – London 2016-2019
- eCommerce Expo – Chairing – 2017, and 2018
Chloë is a great moderator and she always brings a lot to our events. She’s very knowledgeable, well prepared etc and all the things that you’d expect. But more importantly, she also brings a great energy and develops a great rapport with the speakers, which makes for a much better experience for everyone involved.Stuart Barker, Portfolio Director, Internet Retailing at Clarion Events
Pre-covid-19 Chloë regularly hosted new business events introducing speakers, and moderating Q&A panels leaving her clients to focus on turning attendees into customers.
Post-covid-19 Chloë’s been chairing webinars bringing energy, driving engagement of the audience, and creating high value content that doesn’t require guest retailers or the organiser to prepare presentations or slide decks.
Clients include: Brightpearl, Trustpilot, Redbox, BigCommerce, Lengow, Vaimo, Segmentify, Barclaycard, Klevu
I found Chloe to be a very engaging speaker and what really struck me was how long people made the Q&A session last. Normally at TableCrowd events it’s over and done with in 5 minutes, we were there for 45-50 minutes.Andre Brown, Chief Executive, Attraqt
Keynote Speaking Services
Always happy to tailor content to meet your audience’s needs, – she rarely gives the same presentation twice!
In the virtual world Chloë’s equally happy with pre-recorded or live presentations.
Before the pandemic hit Chloë had spoken at events throughout the UK and Europe, and now is doing a lot of USA events (without having to jump on a plane!!). Recent / notable engagements have included:
- Real world:
- Direct Commerce Association Annual Summit 2019
- Autumn Fair 2018
- Marketing Week eCommerce Conference – Athens, Greece 2018
- dotdigital Summit – London 2017 & 2019 AND dotdigital Hitting the Mark launch 2020
- Webinars for Magento, GS1
- Virtual Summits:
- MeetMagento UK 2020
- The Journey to Customer-Centric Growth 2020
- The Future of eCommerce Global 2020
- eComm Services Summit 2020
Chloë’s focus is on solving eCommerce marketing problems – helping retailers work out how to leverage the latest and best ideas and opportunities to get more traffic and orders.
Currently the following topics are getting a great reaction:
- The Customer MasterPlan – How to Increase Sales by Marketing to both New and Repeat Customers
- 2+2 = 5 The Power of Multichannel Marketing
- Promotions – getting beyond 20% off!
- and of course – how to navigate an eCommerce business through the impacts of the current pandemic
One of our primary reasons for calling on Chloe to speak at our events is that she always manages to deliver what is quite technical information in a way that makes it easy to understand and assimilate. She has developed an excellent speaking style over the years which is informal whilst retaining an authoritative air and our delegates have certainly appreciated her insight.
Always well prepared with the latest information to share, Chloe is open, friendly and approachable – all of which makes her training sessions and presentations thoroughly engaging.Jane Revell-Higgins, Direct Commerce Association
Working with Chloe on our large flagship events has been excellent. The content that Chloe delivered was always relevant and engaging and her ability to be flexable with the content depending on the nature of the audience was extremely pleasing, attendee feedback continuously reflects this.
From an event organisers point of view Chloe is pleasure to work with, she has never missed a content deadline or let us down on any occasion.Matthew Hill, Marketing & Events Coordinator, Peninsula Enterprise